How do I forward a domain?
- 04/05/2013 3:29 PM
To forward a domain a couple of things must be in place.
- Login to your account at: https://my.madrooster.com/
- Click View / Edit next to "Number of domains in your account"
- Next to the domain you want to forward, click the Small "M" for Manage
- Select "Change Nameservers"
- Change these to Default, save and click Return to Management.
- Click "Edit DNS Records"
- This will bring up several boxes.
- Leave the Hostname colum as is.
- In the Address Colum enter the full URL you want to forward too in all 3 spaces. For Example: http://www.mynewsite.com (Notice the http:// is included)
- Change the Drop Down to URL Redirect in all 3 places
- Leave all the other boxes as is.
- Click Save Changes