How do I forward a domain?
- 04/05/2013 3:29 PM
To forward a domain a couple of things must be in place.
- Login to your account at: https://www.madrooster.com/portal/clientarea.php
- Click on the Domains Icon in the middle of the screen.
- Click on the small wrench icon to the right of the domain you want to forward.
- On the left hand side, click on Name Servers
- Select "Use Default Nameservers" and click the Change Nameservers button.
- Click "DNS Management" on the left hand side
- Select URL Forwarding .
- Leave the Hostname colum as is.
- Change the Drop Down to URL Redirect in all 3 places
- In the Address Column enter the full URL you want to forward too in all 3 spaces. For Example: http://www.mynewsite.com (Notice the http:// is included)
- Leave all the other boxes as is.
- Click Save Changes